Who We Are
Aurora (Nasdaq: AUR) is delivering the benefits of self-driving technology safely, quickly, and broadly. Founded in 2017 by experts in the self-driving industry, Aurora is revolutionizing transportation – making it safer, increasingly accessible, and more reliable and efficient than ever before. Its flagship product, the Aurora Driver, is a platform that brings together software, hardware, and data services, to autonomously operate passenger vehicles, light commercial vehicles, and heavy-duty trucks. Aurora is partnered with industry leaders across the transportation ecosystem including Toyota, Volvo, PACCAR, Uber, Uber Freight, FedEx, and U.S. Xpress. Aurora tests its vehicles in the Bay Area, Pittsburgh, and Texas and has offices in those areas as well as in Bozeman, MT; Seattle, WA; Louisville, CO; and Detroit, MI. To learn more, visit www.aurora.tech.
Aurora hires talented people with diverse backgrounds who are ready to help build a transportation ecosystem that will make our roads safer, get crucial goods where they need to go and make mobility more efficient and accessible for all. We’re searching for a Manager for Procurement Operations to grow and manage a team of Procurement Specialists. This candidate would be a servant leader, have a strong understanding of procurement workflows, be able to advocate and implement best practices as well as hands-on experience with major procurement systems. A successful candidate for this role would earn the respect of the immediate and cross-functional teams, drive effective changes to unlock efficiencies for the team, and support the company’s purchasing needs in a timely manner.
In this role, you will
- Review, refine and implement best practices for the procurement process
- Oversees the configuration, support, and maintenance of key procurement and MRP systems
- Partner with key stakeholders such as Materials Planning and Finance to develop short-term and long-term roadmap for Procure-to-Pay (P2P)/MRP/ERP system and process
- Identify improvement opportunities to unlock efficiencies and ensure compliance with processes and internal controls so as to pass audit requirements
- Ensure data integrity in systems to allow for creation of meaningful dashboards
- At least 5 years of experience with a Procurement/MRP system such as Coupa, SAP, Oracle
- Strong analytical skills, ability to transform data into insight
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to influence and convince internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to collaborate well with cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Program Managers and Finance
- Tenacity in solving problems and has a “can-do” attitude
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
- Experience as a Systems Admin a Procurement/MRP system such as Coupa, SAP, Oracle
- Experience in designing and implementing process workflows
Working at Aurora
At Aurora, we bring together people with extraordinary talent and experience united by the strength of our values. We operate with integrity, set outrageous goals, and continue to build a culture where we win together—all without any jerks.
We have offices in 8+ locations across the United States. We offer a competitive benefits package to qualifying employees. Our Career Page includes everything you need to know about working at Aurora.
At the core of everything we do is our commitment to safety. Building best-in-class self-driving technology will take time, and we believe that each employee at Aurora has a role in contributing to safety, every step of the way. Aurora expects commitment to our safety policies from every employee, and seeks candidates who take an active responsibility, can contribute to building an atmosphere of trust, and invest in the organization’s long-term success by prioritizing working safely, no matter what.
We believe that self-driving technology has broad benefits – including an increase in safety and access to transportation – and to achieve those benefits, we want and need a workforce with diverse experiences, insights, and perspectives; said another way, a workforce that reflects the communities and people our technology will benefit. You can find all the latest news on our Blog
Individuals seeking employment at Aurora are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy status, parent or caregiver status, ancestry, political affiliation, veteran and/or military status, physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal or state law.