Who we are:
Argo AI is a global self-driving products and services company on a mission to make the world’s streets and roadways safe, accessible, and useful for all. Our technology is built to enable commercial services for autonomous delivery and ridesharing in cities.
With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s top consumer brands, we’re working block by block, city by city to empower people and businesses to be more successful. We’re individuals driven by strong values to solve complex problems together. Come join us to reimagine the human journey.
Meet the team:
The Argo AI Prediction team is responsible for designing and building systems that allow an autonomous vehicle to understand the current scene around it and to predict how it will evolve in the future. The Prediction team analyzes the output generated by the perception teams and anticipates the likely intents and future trajectories of nearby objects so our vehicle can make safe and comfortable driving decisions.
In the Prediction Data and Infrastructure team, you'll use your creativity and initiative to come up with better ways to quantify vehicle and prediction performance, visualize data, and exploit the massive amount of data generated by our systems to help our team continually improve.
The Prediction team is distributed across Munich, Pittsburgh, and Palo Alto, and all groups work very closely with each other. We are open to remote work in some circumstances and have a number of team members who currently work remotely.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define data requirements
- Design metrics, reports, and data visualizations
- Apply statistical methods to support high-quality and meaningful data analyses
- Work with modern cloud, big data, and analytics technologies
- Engineer robust and extensible data pipelines
- Recommend improvements for data quality and process efficiency
- Own initiatives from inception to implementation
What you'll need to succeed:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or a related field
- Significant data analysis experience
- High proficiency with SQL and Python is an advantage
- Strong team player that can collaborate effectively with customers and other teams
- Experience working with Data Warehouses like Redshift, BigQuery, or Snowflake
- Experience working with Business Intelligence tools like Streamlit, Qlik, or Looker
- Strong presentation and communication skills
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Adoption & Surrogacy Assistance Program
- Paid medical leave
- 30 day paid sabbatical upon 5 years of employment
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiative
Argo AI was founded in 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,700-person strong company with strategic partnerships with some of the world’s leading consumer brands. With global headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate in eight cities across the U.S. and Germany in areas where self-driving technology can have the biggest impact on improving safety, traffic, and transportation equity.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.